Cuts label shape but doesn't print. Job is deleted from queue immediately after printing (LX610).
1. Cartridge Communication:
This issue is sometimes accompanied by a Cartridge Data Error
where the printer intermittently does not detect the cartridge before printing. If this is the cause follow this article
to fix cartridge communication issues.
2. Rights. Make sure proper access rights are granted to the printer driver. Follow this KB article 44676.
3. Advanced printing features. Make the following change to your printer driver to allow it to continue printing. Uncheck the "Enable advanced printing features" box in your Printer Properties.
1. Search for Printers and Scanners.
2. Click on the color label printer.
3. Choose Manage.
4. Click on Printer properties.
5. Click on the Advanced tab.
6. Uncheck the "Enable advanced printing features" box.
7. Click OK.
Article ID: 022521