Manual feed mode allows you to load cookies by hand directly to the print platform. This can be used for oversized or irregular shaped cookies that don't fit well on the carousel platter.
To enable manual feed:
1. Update to the latest firmware 1.25 or higher. To update firmware, open PrintHub - choose settings - Click the Update tab.
2. Once the firmware has been updated, power off the printer.
3. Discconnect the carousel platter six pin mini din cable in the back of the printer. (You do not need to detach the carousel. However, you may find it easier to remove platter.)
4. Power on the printer. When the printer is powered on with no carousel detected it will automatically go into manual feed mode. On the latest PrintHub version 220.127.116.11 or higher, you will see a message in the top right corner of PrintHub that says "Carousel is disconnected - Manul Mode enabled".
5. Now send a print (or multiple prints).
6. The platform presents itself.
7. Load the item.
8. Press the Pause button.
9. The item is then printed and presented.
10. Load the next item and press Pause again to print it and repeat the process.
Article ID: 032921