What software can I use to print from my Mac to an LX Series Primera Printer?
Printing from Preview (Below):
- To get started with the Preview app first access your Applications folder on your Mac. Locate and open the Preview app.
- File - Open... to browse for your design.
- You could also locate your design and Open With - Preview
- With your design opened in Preview, click File - Print
- Click show details
- Click on Page Size - Manage Custom Sizes
- Click the + to add a new Custom Size. Ensure to input the correct width and height according to the labels loaded in the printer.
- All Margins should be at 0
- You can now click on Print to send your print command to your printer.
Article ID: 103119-3
Filter Failed message appears in print queue. Printer is not printing. Ventura, Catalina, Big Sur and Monterey require new drivers (Mac).
1. The printer utility is open. Close the printer utility. Now cancel and resend your print job. The printer utility allows you to see ink levels etc. The printer will not print if this utility is open. If you are using PTPublisher, the ink levels ...
Label Graphic Design Tips for Beginners and Professionals. (LX600-LX610-LX900-LX910-LX2000)
Whether you contract your graphic design or do it yourself, these guidelines will help you get the best quality labels out of your LX series label printer. 1. Image Size/Shape. The image size should correspond to the size of the label you will be ...
How do I create a label template in Bartender? (LX Series Printer)
When you open BarTender you will be given the choice to select an existing label or create a new one using a wizard. Use the following instructions as a guide through the wizard setup process. 1. Choose "Start a new BarTender document..." 2. ...
Print Queue- PT Status Monitor says Printing, but there's no activity on the printer. LX400, LX900, LX1000, LX2000 (Windows 10 1903 release)
Windows 10 release 1903 causes these issues. Try the following solutions: 1. Update to the latest version of Windows. Windows 10 release 2004 fixes this issue. Alternatively, you may upgrade your existing version of Windows 1903 or 1909 with a ...
How do I update my firmware, printer driver or software? (LX Series, Eddie and IP60)
For PC: 1. Open PrintHub 2. Click on Settings 3. Select the Update Tab 4. Click the "Check for Updates" button. Latest Version. If you click Check for Updates and receive the message "No updates Found," you are already on the latest version of the ...