What software can I use to print from my Mac to an LX Series Primera Printer?
Printing from Preview (Below):
- To get started with the Preview app first access your Applications folder on your Mac. Locate and open the Preview app.
- File - Open... to browse for your design.
- You could also locate your design and Open With - Preview
- With your design opened in Preview, click File - Print
- Click show details
- Click on Page Size - Manage Custom Sizes
- Click the + to add a new Custom Size. Ensure to input the correct width and height according to the labels loaded in the printer.
- All Margins should be at 0
- You can now click on Print to send your print command to your printer.
Article ID: 103119-3