PTCreate Pro allows you to import your print file and the cut line in the same file using the import button.
In order for this to work properly, your file needs to be formatted properly. Please ensure it follows the design file specifications attached to this article below.
Tip: If one particular file type such as PDF does not work, next try exporting as another type such as SVG or AI.
Advanced method: If the file is still not importing correctly or crashes the software try importing the print file and cut file separately.
1. Export the print file layer as a PNG file. Within Adobe Illustrator, select the layer with the print file, right-click and choose export selection. Choose 300 ppi PNG file.
2. Export the cut line layer as an SVG file. Within Adobe Illustrator, select the layer with the cut line, right-click and choose export selection. Choose an SVG file.
3. Now import both files separately into PTCreate Pro using the import button on the toolbar.
4. Once both files are imported select each of them and align them horizontally and vertically so the cut line is in the correct location.
5. Set the cutline layer to cut only and print layer to Print only. You are now ready to print and cut your file.