Windows 10 release 1903 causes these issues. Try the following solutions:
1. Update to the latest version of Windows. Windows 10 release 2004 fixes this issue. Alternatively, you may upgrade your existing version of Windows 1903 or 1909 with a patch provided by Microsoft.
2. If you are unable to update the operating system, make the following change to your printer driver to allow it to continue printing. If your system is on Windows 10 release 1903 the printer will not print unless this change is made. Uncheck the "Enable advanced printing features" box in your Printer Properties.
1. Search for Printers and Scanners.
2. Click on the color label printer.
3. Choose Manage.
4. Click on Printer properties.
5. Click on the Advanced tab.
6. Uncheck the "Enable advanced printing features" box.
7. Click OK.
Advanced printing features 3.
Grant access right permissions if you haven't already done so using the article at this link.
Article ID 012920