The LX610 goes through the motions of cutting out my label but nothing is cut.
1. Make sure you have the cutting knife installed.
2. Make sure the cutting knife holder is inserted all the way into the knife collar.
3. Make sure the blue collar release lever is pushed in.
4. The digital die-cutting blade may need replacement. Over time the blade can wear and then eventually break at the tip after it becomes too narrow. Broken blades will no longer cut. You can see a broken blade under 10x magnification using a microscope, a loupe or magnifying glass. See the examples below. Purchase replacements here
. Replace the blade using the instructions in the manual section 2E.
Article ID 0129202
How do I cut the Magnetic Material for my LX610.
The recommended starting knife pressure for the magnetic media is 22. This media is not meant to be cut all the way through because there is no liner. Instead, this knife pressure setting is meant to score the magnetic media so that it can be removed ...
There is a label stuck or jammed in the feed area of my LX Series label printer. How can I remove it and prevent it from happening again?
Removal: Usually, it is necessary to disassemble part of the printer to remove the stuck label. This means the unit will need to come to Primera for factory service. However, there are ways to remove these labels without taking apart the printer. ...
My LX610 prints the design but does not cut it.
There are two possible solutions to this problem: 1. Using Trial Version. The 30-day trial version of the PTCreate Pro software allows you to design and print but does not allow saving of designs or cutting. To determine if you have the trial ...
How to Create A Custom Label Order
1. Go to https://www.primera.com/customlabel/generate/label/ 2. Select your printer type. 3. Then click Select Materials. View the material guide for more information on each material type of look at the pictures below. Premium Gloss Matte BOPP ...
My LX610 cuts through the liner/backing paper.
Check the following. 1. Double Cut. First, check your print/cut file to make sure you don't have a double cut. Double cuts can be caused by improper setup of the cut line especially when importing a vector file with a cut layer. Make sure you set ...