How do I uncheck "Enable Advanced Printing Features" in the Printer Driver to fix USB communication issues?
If you encounter the following errors this procedure may resolve it.
- Partial printed labels or cookies or the printer stops printing in the middle of your image.
- Does not print. The print job disappears from the print queue immediately after printing.
Follow this procedure:
1. Search Windows for "Printers". Select Printers & Scanners.
2. Find your printer and click on it. Click Manage.
3. Click Printer Properties.
4. Click on the Advanced Tab. UNCHECK "Enable Advanced Printing Features". Click OK.
Article ID: 071621B