Does Primera have an SDK for LX Series Label Printers? (IP60, LX910, LX500, RX500, LX610, LX600)
Print SDK Alpha version is available for IP60,
LX910, LX500, RX500, LX610, LX600.
- Start with the README.md
- A Help file is available in the Help folder.
- Sample C# application with source code in DemoProjects
folder (the user needs to build with Visual Studio).
- Shows how to get
status, change settings, and also sample printing. And also RFID for
- The current build is for
LX500 but can be changed with #define in MainWindow.xaml.cs. There is a
version already built in the DemoProjects\SinglePrinterDemo\bin\Debug folder.
- Printer support: IP60, LX910, LX500, RX500, LX610, LX600
- Basic SDK functionality is for retrieving status and
changing settings in the printer. Also, RFID read/write for RX500.
- It is not available for the LX2000.